Planning decision set for next month

Last updated : 29 October 2010 By Deano
Speaking to the official site, Stewart confirmed that prep work would continue on the G & C site as the club await news of planning permission to be given.

Tony said: "We have been working closely with the Council over several weeks since the application was submitted to work through all the issues.

"I have always maintained that as soon as we have any concrete information I will be in a position to release that detail and, with this in mind, I am delighted to inform all fellow Millers that the application is to be considered by the Councils planning board on the 25th November and I am confident that it will be received favourably."

If successful, the club will then submit further plans of the final design work before building gets underway.

The Millers need to be back in town for the 20102/13 season after their alloted tenure at DVS, the final season of which commences next August.

Welcome to MillersMad
Here's our LATEST Messageboard topics
The Soccerlinks Hit List