Millers face CVA wait...

Last updated : 02 July 2008 By Bigrich.....

"The meeting was postponed just because the creditors wanted a little more information, I think a decision on the CVA could be another two weeks if I'm being honest." chairman Tony Stewart told BBC Radio Sheffield today.

Meanwhile, as reported earlier Stewart is in London today meeting with Football League and will be the Millers new home of Don Valley Stadium. Last month it was revealed that the FL had not given permission as yet to the Millers to play there, however things are looking to have been agreed.

"The application and information has now all been sent to the Football League. I'm pleased that we are doing everything to get the new ground sorted out." Tony said

"There are one or two little legal items that still need sorting out, but I'm told that is just a formality. Everything is moving forward." he added

The Soccerlinks Hit List English Football